Friday, March 12, 2010

The season better get its butt here already

ALRIGHT, THATS ENOUGH ALREADY SEASON, YOUVE HAD YOUR REST, LETS DO THIS. I think needless to say, I am just about ready for some racing. I remember after the TT at valley of the sun, we were each able to somehow talk about the individual 30 minute effort that was the TT for about, mmmmm, 6 hours. As if living it in person was bad enough, theres only so many ways you can say "it hurt, i could have gone harder tho" and "remember that slight rise? did not expect that" and especially "that 1-k to go sign had to be wrong." This would be the effect of a long off-season, you actually look forward to something that looks similar to this:

I mean seriously season, this is getting ridiculous, i keep calling you, trying to make you feel guilty, and what to i get back?! NOTHING. HArumph. Bah humbug. Guu. Silly noises aside, probably the main reason I feel this way right now can be described here:

Are you getting this, season? Are you picking up what im putting down? If you dont understand, let me put it simply for you. If i cant be with my girlfriend in jackson hole, then there better be a race that i am going to so i can take out said frustrations on a big group of skinny shaved legged bike enthusiasts. Simple enough, i feel. Salright?
Next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment