Saturday, September 25, 2010

Make some noise

Beware, of the silent urban comedian:

So. How are you? Yea, I am talking to you. Picture yourself in a room, now picture me walking into this same room and beginning a conversation with you. That is a pretty good idea of how it would start off. Then I might ask you some other questions, but what I may not expect is you are tending to move to your left, very slowly, in a circular pattern as your sort of "uncomfortable social twitch" until your like, standing next to me looking at the wall which you used to be blocking from my vision. Why are you doing this? If I compensate for what you are doing, we may start circling eachother like we are slow-dancing eigth graders. BY THE WAY, the gradeschool slow dance is the closest thing in this world to a wigi-board;

"Are you moving us in a circle?"
"No, are you?"
"No."
"...then...why are we dancing in a stupid freaking circle?!"

But your not thinking about assessing a social phenomena such as the circular patterns of gradeschool co-eds, your thinking about the next verse of "I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith because if you dont know the words to that song you will be faced with talking to your dance partner, which is just not an option. So, in short, stay where you are and let me ask you questions and lets conversate, unless you want me to start singing power ballads.

SO. Hows it going? I almost always automatically answer that question the same un-heartfelt response: "Goodyou?" Which means "There is nothing on my mind that I want to bring up at this time, so I will say good. Is there anything on your mind that will keep you from carrying on this conversation normally?"

When i think about that, especially when i think about that while watching rob dyrdek's fantasy factory, I think "What are we doing talking to eachother when we could be launching eachother 50 feet in the air and landing in a foam pit?" Im just saying, and your not argueing, that would be way cooler. Cooler than reading/writing a blog. ...sigh... I want a foam pit.

How do i clear my google search history of "dont want to close my eyes, i dont want to fall asleep" because its embarassing.

Also, I need to stop watching Iron Chef when I know damn well that I have to make myself food later. I feel so dumb when im like "Yea, ok, yesterday's chicken breast in microwave, press 30 second button, check, press button again, toast bun, bring chicken and bun to living room with bottle of BBQ sauce, feel sorry for self."




Annnd. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment